- VICE - Commodore VIC-20 emulator, also includes emulators for the PET, C16, C64 and other models.
D64, T64 and TAP files
- CBM Prg Studio - Useful editor that converts graphic symbols into plain text format.
- BasEdit - WYSIWYG editor that displays graphic symbols as they would appear on a Commodore computer. Also includes a syntax checker.
- VIC-List - Python tools for working with PRG files. It can renumber programs and convert listings into PDF format using the original Commodore font.
- DirMaster - Drag-and-drop file manager for working with various file formats including D64 and T64 files.
- TapClean - Retrieve information about TAP files and extract their contents.
- WAV-PRG & Audiotap - Convert TAP files into WAV format, and extract PRG files.
Other download sites
- DC2N - Connect a Commodore 1530 Datasette (cassette recorder) to a modern computer via USB.
- ZoomFloppy - Connect a Commodore disk drive to a modern computer via USB.
VIC-20 Listings <http://www.vic20listings.freeolamail.com/>
Copyright (C) R.M. Smedley 2020, All Rights Reserved.
This page was last updated 25-Apr-2020.